Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future

          At this final quarter, the topic concerning our desired ambition and vocation was repeatedly opened to us. Our various teachers consecutively tasked us to express our future plans. And during this time, my curious parents often asked me " Son, what do you want to become in the future?" These experiences made me realized that I seldom ruminate about my goals in the future and that I haven't entirely approved the course that I'm gonna take. Graduation is approaching so I better ponder fast.
          After some time, I have finally finished my deliberation. What I want to become in the future is a Civil Engineer. In the future in my own free world,  I can see myself sitting on my comfy chair in my own air conditioned room, in front of me is a large desk and on top of it are blueprint designs, pencils, t-square ruler and many more. I am very well known and respected by the people for my establishments. And at that time, I have my own family but I still provide support to my parents who I owe my success. An engineering profession, a happy family and a life without regrets and worries... these are my dream for the future and little by little I will make it a reality.
  
          Our dream determines our future. Achieving your dream means achieving the future you have always wanted. So to guarantee my success, I must study hard and avoid distractions. I will endure and overcome every challenges that will come in my way. I will continue following my parents' advice and doing the best that I can. I will entrust my dream to God and wait patiently for the day it will become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment