Thursday, February 20, 2014

Change Begins with Me

       
          People in all walks of life deserve chances to be good, to be better, and to be the best. But it is really easy to say we can be the best, while the truth is, we aren't. It is only in the mind...
          Oftentimes, we Filipinos want changes, We used to dictate others what to do, not knowing that, instead of telling others, we should tell our own selves first. Come to think of it, at times you have extreme desire to have something done and yet you don't feel satisfaction of what is being done because you were not the one who did it. You have to put in mind that perfection cannot be done by others, it must be you doing the things you wanted to do. This I should be telling myself. Before pleasure, duty first. Many times, my parents say that we have to do household chores, helping each other at home, activities which are not so heavy for us. Yes , we do it, but, just when we are told to know. The reason why our parents get mad. Now I know, we should change this attitude. I should change. From this moment on, I will not wait for Mother to command. I will voluntarily do activities at home or in school with my own free will. This is the right thing, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment