Wednesday, February 19, 2014

End of Story

         Finally, its the last grading period. After our periodical exam and meeting our projects, we can finally sit back, relax and have a movie marathon in our classroom. We can use the remaining days before the graduation as a bonding time. After all, this is our final stay in ISNHS and after graduation, we'll go on our separate ways.
          But before that, I would like to share what's on my mind about this quarter. I believe that this is the hardest of all the grading periods and I have proof. Although it's just one it is still crucial- the intersection of the periodical test and deadline of activities and project. It's hard to focus on two priorities at the same time. It seems impossible to finish your requirements and at the same time, review for the test tomorrow . I can't concentrate on the first problem and can't stop worrying about the other also. This is driving me nuts. Oh well, all I could now is to give the best I can and let God handle the rest.
         Despite of this predicament, we managed to learn more about Adobe Photoshop this quarter. We first knew Photoshop during our time in the second year, so having it opened to us again brings back good old memories. We met Ms. Daisy Pantaleon, Mrs. Vera Cruz's practice teacher, who served as our mentor in Photoshop. She shared us her knowledge in photo editing. First of all, the tools and parts of Photoshop were explained and re-freshened to us. Slideshows were presented concerning the steps in photo editing. Although I wasn't an expert in Photoshop, I was able to improve my skills in editing images during our activities such as changing hair color, automating color and contrast, and applying black and white to pictures. 
          Even though Photoshop only lasted on two to three weeks, I had fun with Adobe Photoshop and want to continue using it until I mastered photo editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment