Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Teacher,My Hero


         When you hear the word "hero", what comes into your mind first? Iron man, Batman, Juan Dela Cruz...these are my wild guess.  One doesn't need to have cool outfit, supernatural powers nor fight bad guys to prove he is a hero, he just have to be someone who serves as a good influence to others, does good deeds in his own free will and thinks others first before himself. For me my heroes, other than my parents,are my teachers.

          Ever since, teachers are heroes. Leaders of the nations undergone training from the teachers. I say this because education is the basic foundation to succeed in every goal  pointing to a direction of a better vision. You can't be a doctor, a nurse neither president if you don't have education. Because to be one of these people you should have something in your brain and teachers are best providers of  the ideas to be one of the professionals.
          To be a teacher, you should possess great patience to handle students. To deal with students many hours everyday is not a simple joke. To think, students spend most of their times with the  teachers than with their parents. Well and good if the students are easy to deal with. But if they are those who give them pain in the head you cannot blame some teachers in the news who hit the students because they feel they are already fed up. This is the reason why teachers are heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment