Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Reflection II

          History repeats itself. The conditions now are just the same as before. Nothing has changed since the last grading.
          For me, this grading is a blast from the past. It reminds me of our experiences during the First grading like being in a hurry with the projects and activities, copying each other's notes, last minute reviews, once-a-week class...feels like deja vu, doesn't it? 
       I think the condition just got worse because we only  had one lesson and one quiz throughout the grading unlike the previous grading, we had many. But still, we're glad we managed to extract even a single drop of  essence of this grading. .
       
          For our second grading, all we tackled about are HTML. It stands for Hypertext Mark-up Language. It is the main mark-up language for creating web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser. It is written in a form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed with angle brackets. These "tags" are the building block of all websites. They are very important because the purpose of a web browser is to read HTML documents and composed them as web pages. So without these tags, there won't be any websites you can visit.
        Next grading, I will do my best to prevent it from becoming the same outcome such as the First and Second. I will pass my projects early so that I won't be in a rush when the deadline is near. I will quit being dependent on my classmates  by writing my own notes. I will review my lessons more often so that I won't  have to last minute review before the quiz. This way I won't have to worry about my grades from getting low.
         I am looking forward to dig deeper on HTML and tags. I just hope we won't have to miss any more meetings in TLE because I want to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment