Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Reflection I

     I learned many things in our ICT during the first quarter. It is divided into two categories. One is all about  blogs. Throughout the quarter, our ICT is mostly focused about blogs. I learned how to make one and I already posted many entries. By posting, I can express my opinions about an event. I also learned the different kinds of blog like vlog, linklog, photo blog, moblog etc.. The other is all about the Internet. I learned the history of the Internet and the Internet Pioneers. Now I know how the Internet was developed from time to time. We also tackled about the web browser and its parts.
     While gaining these I also encountered problems. Sometimes while Mrs. Vera Cruz is discussing, there are times when  I can't follow or understand the lesson. Another is memorizing for the periodical exam especially in the Internet Timeline because of the dates.
      I addressed these challenges positively. I did my best overcoming these problems. I asked my classmates to explain to me those lessons that I don't understand. And the night before the periodical exam, I reviewed overtime.
     For the next quarter, I will do my best to improve my grades and  myself, to make my parents proud of me. If more challenges may come, I will face it positively and trust myself in every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment