Monday, January 13, 2014

Third Time's A Charm

          Third Grading Period is the best!
          Things are finally going in our way. This quarter, we were able to attend class regularly, take on new lessons and pass our projects and activities on time. Unlike in the first two grading, we had once-a-week classes, incomplete notes and late requirements. Not to mention that our scores in the exam this chapter are higher than the previous two. This time was completely different, it's like the curse upon us was finally lifted. This chapter of our senior high school life was wonderful and it's all thanks to the minor modification to our subject schedule. It was really a good idea to exchange MAPEH and ICT's schedule. This way, we were able to attend  our ICT class everyday and participate in our CAT meetings and drills.
          In this grading, I learned a bunch of things related to the creation of  HTML files. I gained new knowledge on tags which helped us in our project this period. I learned: how to insert images in the HTML file by using the image tag, how to personalize the background by using the bg color tag or body background tag, how to stylize my text by applying the font face, size and color tag, and lastly how to create home links. By applying what we had learned on our project, it obviously became the best among the groups.
         Next quarter will be the last so I want to improve myself even more. I will continue to study hard and participate in class so that I can retain my position in the top 10. I'm getting curious and excited for the upcoming period. I wonder what we'll learn next?

No comments:

Post a Comment